World Journal of Surgery (WJS)
The World Journal of Surgery (WJS) is the official journal of the ISS/SIC and of the six Collective Member Societies.
It publishes selected original scientific reports on:
- Advances in clinical surgery
- Experimental surgery and related sciences
- Surgical education
- Socioeconomic aspects of surgical care
The World Journal of Surgery keeps you informed on the newest developments and outcomes.
All Collective Member Socities have the World Journal of Surgery (WJS) as their only official organ as well.
Submission of Manuscripts:
Obtain permission for reproduction of publication
- Go to the article abstract on SpringerLink at link.springer.com/journal/268
- Click the link “Permissions and Reprints” located under the Other Actions section located on the right side of the abstract. This will lead you to the RightsLink page.
- Select the way you plan to reuse the graphic from the drop down menu.
- Continue to complete the form by using the drop down menus provided. Create an account with SpringerLink if you don’t have an existing one.
- Accept the terms and conditions and this will complete the permission process.
We’ve SharedIt! Springer Nature completes integration of its content sharing initiative across its entire owned portfolio of over 1,300 journals
London, 17 October 2016
Springer Nature is delighted to announce that it has rolled out its free content sharing initiative, now named SharedIt, to all of the Springer Nature-owned portfolio and over one thousand additional co-owned and partner-owned journals. This now encompasses over 2,300 journals and enables authors and subscribers to post links to free-to-read versions of primary research articles anywhere, including social media platforms, repositories, websites, scholarly collaborative networks and via emails. It follows a successful trial and roll out of the initiative for research articles in Nature-branded journals which has resulted in over 2.2 million additional article views since its launch in December 2014.