World Journal of Surgery (WJS)
The World Journal of Surgery (WJS) is the official publication of the International Society of Surgery (ISS) / Société Internationale de Chirurgie (SIC). Under the editorship of Dr. Julie Ann Sosa, World Journal of Surgery provides an in-depth, international forum for the most authoritative information on major clinical problems in the fields of clinical and experimental surgery, surgical education, and socioeconomic aspects of surgical care. Contributions are reviewed and selected by a group of distinguished surgeons from across the world who make up the Editorial Board.
WJS Editor in Chief: Julie Ann Sosa, Durham NC, USA
Obtain permission for reproduction of publication
- Go to the article abstract on SpringerLink at link.springer.com/journal/268
- Click the link “Permissions and Reprints” located under the Other Actions section located on the right side of the abstract. This will lead you to the RightsLink page.
- Select the way you plan to reuse the graphic from the drop down menu.
- Continue to complete the form by using the drop down menus provided. Create an account with SpringerLink if you don’t have an existing one.
- Accept the terms and conditions and this will complete the permission process.