World Journal of Surgery (WJS)
The World Journal of Surgery (WJS) is the official journal of the ISS/SIC and of the six Collective Member Societies. It publishes selected original scientific reports on:
- Advances in clinical surgery
- Experimental surgery and related sciences
- Surgical education
- Socioeconomic aspects of surgical care
2017 Impact Factor: 2.766 (ranked 50 out of 200 Surgery titles)
2016 Impact Factor: 2.673 (ranked 58 out of 197 Surgery titles)
2015 Impact Factor: 2.523 (ranked 53 out of 200 Surgery titles)
WJS Editor in Chief: Julie Ann Sosa, Durham NC, USA
The World Journal of Surgery keeps you informed on the newest developments and outcomes. All Collective Member Socities have the World Journal of Surgery (WJS) as their only official organ as well.
Visit us online at https://www.springer.com/medicine/surgery/journal/268
Obtain permission for reproduction of publication
- Go to the article abstract on SpringerLink at link.springer.com/journal/268
- Click the link “Permissions and Reprints” located under the Other Actions section located on the right side of the abstract. This will lead you to the RightsLink page.
- Select the way you plan to reuse the graphic from the drop down menu.
- Continue to complete the form by using the drop down menus provided. Create an account with SpringerLink if you don’t have an existing one.
- Accept the terms and conditions and this will complete the permission process.