Board of Directors ISS-F
The ISS Foundation is incorporated in the State of Illinois, United States of America and is certified by the Internal Revenues Service of the United States as a charitable organization.
The Board of Directors include the following:
- Immediate past President ISS/SIC (President)
- Secretary - Treasurer ISS-F
- President ISS/SIC
- President elect ISS/SIC
- Secretary General ISS/SIC
- General Treasurer ISS/SIC
- Editor in Chief WJS
- one Representative of Collective Member Societies ISS/SIC
- Administrative Director ISS/SIC (ex officio)
The Board of Directors will meet semi-annually and will report to the membership of the ISS/SIC at the time of the General Assembly called during the biennial congresses.
This worldwide search for funds to undergird these charitable, scientific and educational purposes was initiated in 1993. A Honor Roll of Donors will be published in the WORLD JOURNAL OF SURGERY. Contributions to the International Society of Surgery Foundation (in US Dollars please - checks, bankdrafts or money orders should be made payable to the ISS/SIC Foundation) will be thankfully accepted.