Members of an Integrated Society enjoy full membership privileges of the ISS/SIC with all its rights and obligations. Such societies maintain their identity and structures. Their members are identified in the membership roster of the ISS/SIC. Integrated Societies shall delegate one of their members as councilor with voting rights to the Executive and to the Program Committee of the ISS/SIC. Integrated Societies shall be represented in the Editorial Board.
- The International Association of Endocrine Surgeons (IAES)
- International Association of Trauma Surgery and Intensive Care (IATSIC)
- The International Association for Surgical Metabolism and Nutrition (IASMEN)
- The Breast Surgery International (BSI)
- International Society for Digestive Surgery (ISDS)
- Alliance for Surgery and Anesthesia Presence (ASAP)