Exhibitors & Sponsors at WCS
The International Society of Surgery ISS/SIC organizes a biennial congress, the World Congress of Surgery (WCS) which usually gathers some 2’500 surgeons from around the world to discuss the major issues of the surgical world. Many of the delegates are decision makers at their hospitals.
WCS is also the major meeting of the 6 ISS/SIC Collective Member Societies (International Specialist Societies within the fields of Endocrine, Trauma, Nutrition, Breast and Digestive Surgery as well as Anaesthesia). Additionally some 15 international and local societies join the congress and provide a scientific program.
A technical Trade Exhibition is organized in close conjunction with WCS where companies related to the surgical fields but also non-medical companies may promote their products.
WCS is highlighted in the following promotional documents:
- First Announcements
- Preliminary Program and Call for Abstracts (on-line publication)
- Advertising in selected surgical journals
- Up dated website
- Electronic and printed newsletters
Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- General Sponsorship (Platinum, Gold, Silver)
- Sponsored/Scientific Sessions
- Sponsored items (Congress Kits, Badge Lanyards, Food & Beverage etc.)
- Coffee Breaks
- Internet Lounge
- Exhibition Booths
- Advertisements (Webpage Banners, Preliminary & Final Program, Abstract Book, Newsletters, Inclusion in Congress Bags)
For detailed information and negotiations you may contact the Congress Secretariat WCS.