Partners and Sponsors
The International Society of Surgery ISS/SIC organizes a biennial congress, the International Surgical Week (ISW) which usually gathers some 2’500 surgeons from around the world to discuss the major issues of the surgical world. Many of the delegates are decision-makers at their hospitals.
ISW is also the major meeting of the Integrated Societies (International Specialist Societies within the fields of Endocrine, Trauma, Nutrition, Breast, and Digestive Surgery as well as Anaesthesia). Additionally, the Participating Societies and local societies join the congress and provide a scientific program.
A technical exhibition is organized in close conjunction with the congress where companies related to surgical fields but also non-medical companies may promote their products.
ISW is highlighted in the following promotional documents:
- First Announcements
- Preliminary Program and Call for Abstracts (on-line publication)
- Advertising in selected surgical journals
- Up dated website
- Electronic and printed newsletters
Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- General Sponsorship (Platinum, Gold, Silver)
- Sponsored/Scientific Sessions
- Sponsored items (Congress Kits, Badge Lanyards, Food & Beverage, etc.)
- Coffee Breaks
- Internet Lounge
- Exhibition Booths
- Advertisements (Webpage Banners, Preliminary & Final Program, Abstract Book, Newsletters, Inclusion in Congress Bags)
Attendance and exhibition details of the recent congresses
|Number of Acc. Persons||Exhibition Space|
|2005||41st||Durban||South Africa||1’900||550||950 m2|
|1993||35th||Hong Kong||Hong Kong||2’050||550||550 m2|